Sun, Oct 15|
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer - An AMTA-NE Community Outreach Event
First 25 to register by Oct 5, 2023 receive a free gift! Nebraska LMTs and students are invited to participate in this community service event giving on site massages to participants of the annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2023, 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Lincoln, Holmes North Shore Rd, Lincoln, NE 68506, USA
About The Event
The first 25 LMTs or massage therapy students to sign up will receive a free gift. This is a collaboration between Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and AMTA-NE, and is open to both AMTA-NE members and non members. Proof of licensure or student status is required.
Learn more about Making Strides here.
- This is a volunteer event not a paid event - this is a comunity service event to provide support survivors, thrivers, and caregivers.
- This is an outdoor event, please dress acordingly and bring layers
- You will need to provide your own table or chair.
- Free Personal Promotion (bring your cards, brochures, etc)
- Wear your business’s shirt or PINK!
- Water, coffee, and donuts will be provided and there will be food trucks on site if you'd like to purchase lunch.