2021 AMTA-NE Virtual Chapter Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
Please Join us for 2021 AMTA-NE Virtual Chapter Meeting!
We are happy to announce our upcoming 2021 member meeting which will be held virtually due to our social distancing parameters for our state. We sure do miss seeing you all in-person, but it’ll be nice to see you still from the comfort of your home.
Our annual chapter meeting will be held on Sunday, April 18th, at 7:00pm (central).
There will be 2 segments to our meeting.
1. The first portion, which begins at 7pm, will be the business meeting which will cover important chapter news regarding our finances and election results. This meeting will be conducted using GoToWebinar. Click here or on the below link to register for the meeting. You may also click on the link to join the meeting on the day and time of the meeting.
- Sunday April 18, 2021 7:00 PM (CDT)
- Please register from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- GoToWebinar information
- This link is being emailed to ALL AMTA-NE members. Please check your inboxes.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- If you plan on viewing the meeting from a smart phone or tablet, please download the GoToWebinar app in advance.
2. Second portion will begin directly after the business meeting concludes (around 7:30pm). During this time, we will share news from our committee chairs of education, government relations, delegate, honors and awards, and some fun historical facts to kick off our 70th anniversary year. This portion will be held on Zoom. Registration is not required, but encouraged for planning purposes.
- AMTA Nebraska is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
- Topic: AMTA-NE Virtual Awards and Social
- Time: Apr 18, 2021 7:15 PM Central Time
- This info is in linked in the registration process and being emailed to ALL AMTA-NE members. Please check your inboxes.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See you on April 18th!
30 minutesBusiness MeetingGo2Meeting
1 hour 45 minutesAwards, Committee News and SocialZoom